Attraction is a liking or having the desire for a relationship with another person. Here is the collection of interesting psychological fact about attraction.
- The more attracted we are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh.
- You really love him. No name was mentioned but still you thought of one person. It’s a typical psychological reaction.
- When a man spots a woman he find attractive he holds his stare for an average of 82 seconds.
- A person who seems jealous or clingy is actually someone who cares the most.
- Men are more attracted to women wearing red.
- People who easily blush are a sign of them being a good lover.
- Women often find themselves more attracted to someone who has the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengths relationship.
- Smiling is 70% more attractive than wearing makeup.
- Speaking with deeper voice help establish dominance over the person you liking to.
- People tend to form relationships with people who are in physical proximity to them.
- People are attracted to other who is similar to them in some way.
- People may also be attracted to people who are different from themselves, with the difference acting as a complementary support for areas in which each may be lacking.
- People tend to like other people who like them in return, a phenomenon called the reciprocity of liking.
- Factors in attraction;
Proximity- being physically nears someone else.
- Components in love;
Intimacy– sense of having close emotional ties to another.
Passion– emotional and sexual arousal a person feels toward the other persons.
Commitment– decisions one make about a relationship.
- In the attraction stage, a group of neurotransmitter called mono-amine plays an important role.
- You can sense when someone’s staring at you even when you are not looking directly at them.
Please comment and share these facts with your friends