Collection of interesting psychological facts about girls
- Girls are twice more talkative than boys.
- Girls learn to talk and use sentence earlier and learn to read more rapidly than boys
- Girls are better than boys at remembering faces.
- Women take longer time to make decision than man does but once they make a decision they are more likely to stick to it.
- Females have a slower breathing rate in comparison to males.
- Females are better at multitasking than males.
- Girls are more likely to say ‘’I am sorry’’ because they are more likely to think they have done something wrong.
- Females have twice as many pain receptors on their body than males but a much higher tolerance than males.
- Girls are more emotional in comparison to men.
- Girls are more anxious and fearful than boys.
- Women deal with stress by joining or socializing with others, whereas men love to fly away or get fight with others.
- Girls do not want an honest answer to the question- how am I looking.
- Sex is more physical for male and more emotional for female.
- Women are better at communicating than men.
- Women process information and thoughts more rapidly than men.
- Women are more suffering from animal phobia and social anxiety in comparison to men.
- Women seem to use both sides of their brains for problem solving, whereas men seem to use the left side of the brain for problem solving.
- 70% of girls use silence to express pain.