There are thousands of web pages that have quotes on education. Quotes are everywhere. Almost everyone appreciates good quotes and sayings, they convey an important idea. Often, a short quote or saying reflects wisdom, below are some of the best I’ve seen.
- The aim of education should be to reach us rather how to think, than what to think – rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with thoughts of other men – BILL BEATTIE
- An education isn’t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It’s being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don’t – Anatole France
- We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself – Lord Alexander
- We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves – Galileo Galilei
- What is education?
It is book learning? No.
It is diverse knowledge? Not even that.
The training by which the current and expression of will are brought under control and become fruitful is called education – Swami Vivekananda
- Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification – martin h. Fischer
- Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace – Confucius
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world – Nelson Mandela
- If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating children – Mahatma Gandhi
- Without education wisdom was lost; without wisdom morals were lost; without morals development was lost; without development wealth was lost; without wealth the shudras were ruined; so much has happened through lack of education – Mahatma Jyotiba phule
- The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future – Plato
- Educating the mind without educating the heart. Is no education at all – Aristotle
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth – chanakya
- Educating yourself does not mean that you were stupid in the first place; it means that you are intelligent enough to know that there is plenty left to learn – Melanie joy
- A good education is the greatest gift you can give yourself or anyone else – Mahtab narsimhan
- The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth – john f. Kennedy
- Let us pick up our books and pencils. They are our most powerful weapon – malala yousafzai
SEE ALSO :
INTERESTING PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS ABOUT CREATIVITY
INTERESTING PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS ABOUT MUSIC