HERE IS THE COLLECTION OF INTERESTING PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS ABOUT LOVE THAT EVERYONE NEED TO KNOWN;
- At the age of 16, 80% of people have already met the person they are going to marry.
- Studies show that men and women experience same amount of emotion but women tend to show it more.
- A morning kiss can help prevent against stress related illness- it trigger hormone that help a person deal with pressure.
- Psychology says, people tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometime you miss the memories, not the actual person.
- The more we hear something, the more we believe it is true – it is called illusion of truth effect.
- When a woman no longer gets frustrated and upset with you, you can almost guarantee that she doesn’t care anymore.
- When people in love stare into each other’s eyes, their heart beat sync together.
- Man typically fall in love faster than women
- Men are more attracted to women wearing red.
- Simply looking at a picture of a loved one can help relieve pain, stress and worry.
- Couples who have similar qualities are not likely to last in romantic relationship.
- Caring + intimacy + attachment = love
- Love is not a lust. Love is different than passion or lust.
- Being a perfectionist in love can lead to stress and depression.
- We can love to people at the same time, but never at the same intensity.
- The term love is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘’lubhyati’’ meaning ‘’desire’’
- Love triggers oxytocin, the love hormone. It reduces stress.
- Falling in love has similar neurological effect as cocaine.
- It takes 4 or less than four minute to fall in love with someone.
- Looking at someone we love, our pupils dilate.
- Most people likely fall in love with someone when they meet in dangerous situation.
- Holding hand with someone you love can reduce your stress, pain and worry.
Please share this post with your friends
truly said 😛
Write some article on love attraction and relationships
I like it.please add more…
Woow! what a post. It is true that man falls faster in love than woman. But there is risk,risk of getting high blood pressure.