psychology is the study of how we think, behave and act. psychology explore human mind and process such as emotions, feelings, perception, attention, motivation, intelligence, personality, interpersonal relationship and interaction among people . this is the study of human life. in this post we will share you a collection of psychological quotes by great psychologist.
PSYCHOLOGICAL QUOTES BY GREAT THINKERS
Quotes provide us with insight into understanding ourselves and inspiration for how to achieve greater personal fulfillment. here is the collection of many psychological quotes by different psychologist which will inspire and motivate you.
- ‘’The good life is a process, not a state of being’’ – CARL ROGER
- ‘’Creativity exists in the spaces between idea’’ – DAVID WESCOTT
- ‘’A Joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied from a recipe’’ – CSIKSZENTMIHALYI
- ‘’For happy people, time is ‘filled and planned’. For unhappy people time is ‘unfilled, open and uncommitted’, they postpone things and are inefficient’’ – MICHEAL ARGYLE –
- ‘’we all die. The goal is not to live forever,
the goal is to create something that will’’- CHUCK PALAHNIUK
- ‘’if you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being,
you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life’’ – ABRAHAM MASLOW
- ‘’unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations’’ – EDWARD DE BONO
- ‘’We need each other. The sooner we learn that, it better for us all’’ – ERIK ERIKSON
- ‘’Self belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure’’ – ALBERT BANDURA
- ‘’quiet people have the loudest minds’’ – STEPHAN HAWKING
if you also want to share your article with us then please contact us. we will publish with your name, profile and photo. keep visiting whats knowledge